Join me for a cultural canoe tour of the gorge in beautiful Victoria, BC
8 a.m - 12 p.m and 1p.m - 5 p.m every day of the week
Hi I'm Darren, I've been lucky enough to have made a career in the adventure travel business since 1999. I'm a certified Outdoor Instructor of many disciplines including Canoe and Kayak.
If its a leisurely paddle taking in the sights and learning about Victoria from the perspective of the water or you would like some coaching along the way, then I can accommodate your needs.
Full refund 2 days prior to tour.
1. Meet and greet on the beach at Gorge Waterway Park and then float into Portage Inlet seeing heritage buildings from the water.
2. Journey down to Esquimalt Gorge Park where we beach the canoes to visit the Gardens there.
3. Paddle onwards past Gorge Pointe heading towards downtown Victoria sharing local stories and history of the area.
4. Enter the inner harbour for a stunning view of downtown Victoria.
5. We finish up in Victoria at a local brew pub that's right on the water, a great spot for lunch or a pint or both!
Request to book
Send a message to Darren C. Be sure you share the following: